International Sealskin™ UL Listed Liquid-Tight Flexible Metallic Conduit (UL Listed CSA certified, Type UALT)
View/Print Product Sheet
- Galvanized steel core for lasting mechanical protection
- Durable, abrasion resistant PVC jacket won't wrinkle or shrink from cut ends
- Exceptional crush proof qualities
- Smooth interior for easy wire pull-thru
- Complete protection against most liquids and moisture vapor
- Resists sunlight, heat, oil and chemical degradation; Rated: -20 deg. C to +60 deg. C (- 5 deg. F to +140 deg. F)
- Accepts standard UL Listed Liquid-Tight connectors
- The armor is approved as an equipment ground in sizes 3/8" through 1-1/4"
- Superior protection for circuits located in hostile environments
- Installs quickly and easily from handy payout carton
- Complies with UL standard 360, File number E34028, CSA C22.2 File number LL21229-4
- Flame test rating of FT-4 per CSA, C22.2 Article 501.10, Class I, Div. 2: Classes II and III
- Copper bond wire in 3/8"- 1 1/4"
- Standard package is shrink-wrapped coils
- RoHS WEEE compliant
- Approved for direct burial and in concrete
- Article 250.118 Equipment Grounding
- Article 300.22 Air Plenum
- Article 350 Liquid-Tight Flexible Metal Conduit
- Article 501.10, Class l, Div. 2: Classes ll and lll
- Article 502.10, Class ll, Div. 1 & 2
- Article 503.10, Class lll, Div. 1 & 2
- Article 511.7, Above class l Locations
- Article 620.21 Elevators, Escalators and Platform Lifts
- Articles 645.5 Information Technology Equipment
- Article 680.42 Pools, Hot Tubs and Fountains
- Article 695.6 Electrical Fire Pump
International Sealskin UALT gives protection for wiring circuits located in extremely wet or damp areas. It is suitable for machines and equipment where ruggedness is required. Now in use on presses, welders, pumps, blowers, grinders, conveyors, automated lines, etc.
|Trade Size and Catalog Number
||Acceptable Internal Diameter, Min-Max
||Acceptable External Diameter, Min-Max
||Bending Radius in Inches
||Approx. Weight of 100 Ft.
||Approx. Feet Per Standard Coil
*Also available on reels.
Available in black and other colors on request - consult factory.
*Standard length tolerance on packaging +/- 2%